Based on rich manufacturing experience and advanced equipment, CHAENG can offer high-quality girth gears for ball mills, rotary dryers, and rotary kilns according to users' drawings and requirements. The girth gear drives the entire tube body to run for a long time. Therefore, in actual production, the quality requirement of the girth gear is high. Our company has advanced casting, machining, and testing equipment, and sets up a strict quality management system to control every step of the manufacturing process and ensure the high quality of girth gears.
1. CAE software is used to simulate the filling and solidification process of castings, so as to optimize the casting process.
2. Professional heat treatment process to improve the hardness, wear resistance and impact resistance of the girth gear.
3. Professional machining technology to ensure the dimensional accuracy.
4. Sandblasting and shot blasting equipment effectively improves surface quality.
5. A scientific production management system to ensure the product quality and delivery time required by customers.
6. Complete inspection system to ensure quality: chemical composition, mechanical property, dimensional check, ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (MT), penetrant test (PT), etc.
Simulation & analysis
Molten steel test
Packaging & delivery
CHAENG girth gears with excellent product quality are not only sold throughout China, and also have been successfully exported to foreign markets.
CHAENG girth gears are applied to the Xinjiang Tianshan Group, Henan Meng Group, and other well-known domestic and foreign cement enterprises, for the normal operation of ball mill and rotary kiln.
CHAENG customized for the Turkish customers a large girth gear with diameter of 7.3 meters and made up of GS34CrMo4 material, and received customer's high praise.